ACCESS TO THE THOMPSON COURT (women’s and men’s football)
The doors to Thompson Field will open 60 minutes before kick-off on match days. Thompson Field is located at 867 Washington St SW.
ACCESS TO CASSELL COLISEUM (Volleyball)
Cassell Coliseum doors will open 60 minutes before first serve on match days. Cassell Coliseum is located at 675 Washington Street SW. Entrance will be on the west side of Cassell.
Admission to regular season Virginia Tech men’s soccer, women’s soccer and volleyball games is free and no ticket is required to enter the venue.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Virginia Tech’s clear bag policy remains in place for women’s soccer, men’s soccer, and volleyball home events. This policy helps provide a safer environment for spectators and expedites fan entry to the venue.
Approved bags are limited to:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags, and no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small pouch approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or shoulder strap and no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
For more information and to view a list of prohibited items, please visit HokieSports.com/ClearBag.
CASHLESS CONCESSIONS STANDS
All concession sales are cashless at all locations, requiring a debit or credit card for purchase. This minimizes wait times and eliminates currency exchange and manipulation. Fans who don’t have access to a debit or credit card should consider purchasing a prepaid card from Kroger before the game.
Additionally, the concessions will include menu options at fan-friendly prices, as in previous years. Alcohol is not served in men’s soccer, women’s soccer or volleyball.
Fans are encouraged to park in Lot 1 (Coliseum West Lot) near Lane Stadium and Thompson Field, or in Lot 2 (Stadium Lot) near Lane Stadium. However, fans who park in these public parking lots Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. will need to pay to park using the university’s ParkMobile platform. Click here to learn more about ParkMobile.
For more information on campus parking, click here. For parking questions, please email [email protected] or call (540) 231-3200.
THEMED GAMES, ON-SITE PROMOTIONS AND GIFTS
Fans can expect a number of themed games this season across all of our Fall Olympics sports. Plus, fans can enjoy the entertainment of a live emcee at select home games this season!
- Friday September 16 vs Wake Forest at 7:30 p.m. – Field Party: Come watch a family doubleheader at Thompson Field! Women’s football plays Pitt at 5:00 p.m. followed by men’s football at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 14 against Pitt at 5:00 p.m. – Men’s Soccer Throwback Weekend Match: Fans who arrive early will receive a Men’s Soccer Giveaway while supplies last!
- Friday, October 28 against Duke at 6:00 p.m. – Senior Evening: Come and support our seniors during their last home game!
- Click here for the full schedule of men’s soccer promotions.
- Sunday, August 21 against Indiana at 12:00 p.m. – Welcome to the Hokis house! Join us for our home season opener with the Hokies at Thompson Field! The first 200 students can collect a free t-shirt until the end.
- Saturday, October 1 against North Carolina at 7:00 p.m. – Mental Health Awareness Night: Join the Hokies in our efforts to break the stigma and raise awareness about mental health and resources.
- Thursday, October 13 against Virginia at 8:00 p.m. – Commonwealth Showdown during Homecoming Week: Visit Thompson Field as the Hokies take on state rival Virginia!
- Click here for the full schedule of women’s soccer promotions.
- Friday, September 16 – Mental Health Awareness Match: Come help us break the stigma!
- Friday, September 30 against Boston College at 6:00 p.m.: Big Hokie Energy Match: Students bring that Big Hokie Energy and arrive early for a FREE t-shirt while supplies last!
- Friday, Oct. 7 vs. NC State at 6:00 p.m.: Dig the pink! Support our student-athletes as they dig pink in support of breast cancer awareness!
- Friday, October 28 vs UVA at 6:00 p.m. – Commonwealth Clash and Halloween with the Hokies: Go out and make candy with the Hokies! Enjoy an evening that includes free candy, a costume contest and face painting. It’s also seniors’ night, so come early and support your senior Hokies Volleyball!
- Friday November 25 vs Notre Dame at 1:00 p.m. – Lace Up 4 Pediatric Cancer: Help our Hokies fight pediatric cancer!
- Click here for the full volleyball promotion schedule.