March 12 at 7:30 p.m. | DC United vs. Chicago Fire at Audi Field
Get ready for game day! Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game.
DC United celebrates International Women’s Day
DC United is celebrating International Women’s Day at our March 12 game against the Chicago Fire with a special ticket package that includes pre-game admission to a women’s leadership discussion and networking event. To learn more about the event and what DC United is doing to celebrate International Women’s Day, click here.
Pre-game show presented by Audi: 7:00 p.m.
Pre-game broadcasts on dcunited.com
Tune into NBC Sports Washington+, TeleXitos, dcunited.com and ESPN+ (out of market)
Opening hours of the club shop on match days
– The club shop opens 4 hours before kick-off (3:30 p.m. EST)
– Coffee will be available at most concession stands
– Hot chocolate will be available and sold by select hawkers throughout the stadium
– New concession stand menu items include grilled cheese/grilled cheese with bacon and tomato, cheesesteaks, meatballs, boneless wings (with guest sauce of choice), bowls Bulgogi, and more…
– Fast and easy ways to pay at concession stands with the Shift4 payment system
TO KNOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE
Mask Policy: The Audi Field mask policy continues to be aligned with guidelines from the Mayor’s office. In accordance with the latest health guidelines issued by the Mayor’s Office as of March 1, 2022, it is no longer necessary to wear masks indoors at entertainment venues, including Audi Field. We encourage those who feel more comfortable wearing a mask to continue to do so.
All match tickets are available via mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official DC United mobile app.
You can access your tickets using either the app or your DC United account manager. Once logged in, select Manage Tickets and add all of your tickets to your Apple or GooglePay wallet. We strongly recommend that you add your tickets to your wallet before arriving at the site, to facilitate entry.
Doors open 1.5 hours before kick-off. We recommend that you enter through the gate indicated on your digital ticket to eliminate the lines at the entrance to Audi Field.
For a detailed list of matchday or stadium information, see the A-Z Guide.
To expedite entry into Audi Field, we strongly encourage fans not to bring bags to the stadium. If you need to bring a bag to the stadium, please see the important information below or visit our Bag Policy page.
- No bag larger than 14″ by 14″ by 6″ will be permitted on the Audi lot
- No backpacks will be allowed (“cinch bags” that fit the size restriction will be allowed)
- Other types of bags that will NOT be permitted at Audi Field include: coolers, luggage, large purses or other similar bags that exceed the size restriction.
Audi Field offers a wide variety of food and beverage options. Visit our Concessions page to see a full menu.
At every DC United regular season home game, when you pay with ApplePay, get bottled water for only $2! This offer is valid at all points of sale and via mobile order for pick-up.
See our transportation guide for recommended routes to Audi Field.
Reserve parking with SpotHero: We recommend pre-booking convenient and affordable parking through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the Audi Field SpotHero Parking page and reserve a spot with rates up to 50% off the drive-thru.
For more information on matchdays, visit our Matchday homepage.