DETROIT (FOX 2) – You will soon be able to browse the markets of Downtown Detroit this holiday season.
Detroit’s downtown markets open Nov. 10, just in time for you to do your holiday shopping at 18 local vendors.
Some Whimsy & Wine products (Photo: Bedrock)
“I am thrilled to be attending the Downtown Detroit Markets for the second year in a row,” said Michelle Gebhard, Founder of Whimsy & Wine. “Last season was an amazing experience – from guests and fellow small business vendors to the staff and security team – I loved it all and I’m so ready to come back this year to build new relationships and continue grow our brand.”
The Cadillac Lodge will also be open, with a place to warm up and grab snacks and drinks from The Iconic Collection.
“The holiday season is truly special in Detroit, and we are excited to create meaningful and iconic experiences for the community at Cadillac Lodge, a tradition that brings so much joy as well as support to our local small businesses and entrepreneurs,” said Zaid Elia. , Founder of the Elia Group and The Iconic Collection. “We appreciate our relationship with the Downtown Detroit Partnership, Bedrock and the Gilbert Family Foundation and the opportunity to collaborate on this meaningful downtown event.”
November 10 – January 1
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Special dates and times
- November 24: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- December 20: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- December 21: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- December 24: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- December 25: Closed
- December 31: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- January 1: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Downtown Detroit Markets Vendors:
- 3 dogs 1 cat– An urban pet store that offers an assortment of quality items for furry friends and their humans. Products include American-made treats and toys, fashionable apparel, Detroit-inspired accessories, and home decor.
- Alcott’s attic– An independent neighborhood bookseller that sells books and specialty goods including candles, dolls and stickers to make your personal reading nook even more special.
- Cook– For people who love food and beautifully crafted items, this specialty kitchen shop features a growing collection of beautiful cookbooks, globally inspired cuisine, specialty pantry staples, and specialty kitchen staples. beautifully designed gift baskets.
- Shop created– An organized boutique offering fashion and aesthetic accessories for children and mothers. All items are either handmade by the founder or carefully selected.
- Estella’s Vegan Dessert Shop– An all-vegan bakery serving tasty cookies, cakes, donuts, bread and a mission to spread a plant-based lifestyle with its many health benefits to everyone.
- Vintage Flamingo– An extensive collection of vintage clothing and accessories for men and women, this Art Deco-inspired boutique offers a large inventory of handbags, hats, wallets, jewelry, dresses and men’s clothing.
- Halie & Co.– A jewelry store with the belief that everyone should have access to affordable jewelry that not only makes them feel beautiful, but is created with high quality materials, intention and love. They sell size-inclusive, handmade jewelry, candles, hairpieces, and various works of art.
- ink courage– With uplifting gifts and apparel to brighten someone’s day, their evolving product line includes temporary tattoos, sweatshirts, hats and accessories with positive phrases.
- Janna Kay– Luxurious deli boxes filled with exceptional ingredients meant to awaken the senses – the collection also includes glassware, loungewear and other home accessories.
- Love Travel Imports– With handcrafted products traveling from South Africa, Guatemala, Peru and Haiti, their principle is to offer high quality handicrafts through fair trade from developing regions of the world.
- Merchant supplies– Culinary outfitter of fine cheeses, chocolates and charcuterie, they also sell wine and beer, as well as many other food specialties.
- Goods not sorry– A sustainable and inclusive retailer specializing in upcycled clothing and accessories, vintage and unique products, and small-batch artist gifts.
- Opal Grove Games– A friendly local game store whose mission is to create a space where people feel safe and welcome to explore tabletop games. They sell board games, card games, RPGs and accessories.
- Quetarshe Textiles Design Studio– A handcrafted selection of colorful wearable arts, home decor and printed designs, the studio uses only natural materials for durability and longevity.
- Well made goods– A store dedicated to water screen printing that sells t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, ties, bow ties, scarves and clutches. They recently launched a new department that really rocks – crystals, minerals and jewelry to elevate your vibe.
- Fantasy & Wine– Handmade wooden decor, charcuterie boards, DIY kits, ornaments, doormats and creative coffee mugs that feature a Detroit or Michigan theme or sarcastic slogans, encouraging customers to laugh and have fun with them products.
- Young Socialites Dresser– With fashion that inspires confidence for all ages, each garment is designed and manufactured exclusively in-house.
- Zapenda– An African-inspired clothing brand with a mission to connect the African diaspora through fashion – clothing and accessories are made to order by expert tailors in the Democratic Republic of Congo using high quality African wax fabrics. The brand is contemporary and accessible, marrying traditional prints with more modern styles.